Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ah, stay with me!

I'm slowly losing followers! Don't give up on me yet, friends!


I've been super, super busy with school and other things. I've volunteered with a local animal organization, I made it into an exhibition, won a scholarship, packed with painting projects and drawing collaborations... all before Spring Break.

But I am still here! ;) Spring Break is coming, which gives me time to manage projects, blog, and relax a little (hopefully).

Posts of importance will arrive soon!!

8 comments:

Ronnie said...

Still here and not planning on going anywhere :)

Keep up the awesome work (especially at life) and enjoy your spring break - you deserve it!

Ronit
internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com

Devon said...

Good to see you are doing good,,busy but good,,did you get your package..take care and look forward to spring break..
Devon

Unknown said...

I'm still here! I love your banner by the way... and I grabbed your button!

x said...

Thank you all so much for the encouragement!! :)

Devon, yes I got your package! I loved it. The bookmarks are in use and the mini towels are perfect. Thank you!

Pattie said...

Still here, and glade you are too :)

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Stay positive, sometimes we have to lose something to gain, or words to that effect, hope scholl is going well, T. :)

TwoIndustriousFerrets said...

I'm here! Haha

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Your funny....I'm still here and I check every once in a while to see if you have posted. You should have lots to say by then!