Saturday, November 27, 2010

Metals.

In metals class right now, we're having to make a forged necklace. Mine is a nature-themed one, being a long branch that holds leaves. One big leaf will have a cabochon stone bezel. I liked this little sample leaf I made, so it's now a pendant. :)


Hand-forged copper. Folded and hammered, then liver of sulphur patina was added.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I sure did. We had a typical British dinner, though: roast beef, yorkshire pudding, roasted potatoes, peas, carrots, all covered in brown gravy. Yum!

2 comments:

Yet said...

I did have a great thanksgiving!
We had:
Baked Turkey
Fried Turkey
Roast Beef
Honey baked Ham
Baked Chicken
Collard Greens
Butter Beans
Baked Mac and Cheese
Potato Salad
Rice
Stuffing
Corn Bread Muffins
all kinds of desserts...
So much stuff I can't remember!

hehehe. This thanksgiving was kinda... thin on food believe it or not. In fact, I think i'll blog about it! Thanks for the idea. hhaha
Have a great evening!

x said...

Awesome, lol! You too, thanks for the comment!