Wednesday, November 11, 2009

3 years. <3

Patrick and I on my 18th birthday, 2007

Today marks the 3-year anniversary for my sweetheart and me. I can't believe it! Time goes by so quickly when you're in love. ;)

To celebrate, we're... relaxing. Exciting, yes? A nice little movie night with snacks as we cuddle on the couch (or the floor, depending on which system we use).

In high school I never thought I'd meet the "someone just for me" until after college. I wasn't really bothered, and my self-esteem was pretty low. However, my senior year brought me Patrick, who just happens to be the brother of my best friend. Coincidences are spooky sometimes!

Our love is only growing stronger. We have our ups and downs, but we accept each other completely with warm hearts and loving kisses.

Ah, sorry for the sap. May you enjoy your love, be it of friends, family... or that someone just for you. :)

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Aw, you make a cute couple. Congratulations on your 3 years together! :)