Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Upcoming events!

I'm trying really hard to get more involved with artistic things, to inspire my art muse and to hopefully make some income from selling some work.

If you live in the Nashville area, please consider coming to any of these events:


Silent auction for artists, including some of my works (paintings and some pottery). All profits go to the Lupus foundation; 50% of my commission from sold works is included in that. Live music and photobooth also!

(Stay tuned for updates on one or two other shows in Nashville, e.g. with RAW Artists.)



If you're in the Kentucky area -- in Clermont, or near Louisville -- please consider coming to CONNECT @ Bernheim this Saturday night! Even if you're further away, this is sure to be a blast! It combines nature, science, and art. Tons of events will be going on; I'll have a face/body painting station myself!

Please spread the word, if you can! The more, the better. :)

0 comments: