Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Craft Corner - Contest!


Hey guys. I just recently joined a website, My Craft Corner. I think it's a neat place for crafters to unite: talk, make friends, exchange ideas, etc. Etsy users would especially gain something from it!

But also, MCC is currently running a contest. First entry is simply signing up! How easy is that? I probably sign up for something new every day, more so when it's free! :) However, there are ways to earn more entries, explained here.

The prize, you ask? The Cricut Expression by Provo Craft.


Even I'm not 100% sure what all it can do, or necessarily what all I would use it for, but it certainly looks exciting. (And expensive, hah!)

So don't miss out on this exciting event, and go make some craft buddies while you're at it! :) You can also follow MCC on Twitter for daily updates. Good luck!

0 comments: