Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rainy days.

What is it about rainy days that can get you kind of down? I'm not upset or anything, just... lethargic, yet still acting productive (going to class, etc.). Dark damp days just bring me down a little. Does anyone else experience this?

Also, I'd like to give a sweet shout-out to Autumn who runs NatureAutumn at Etsy. A few months ago I made my first purchase in her shop, but it never arrived. This was most likely because it got lost or held up at customs. She kept in constant contact with me, trying to figure things out as the days went by. A few days ago, she sent me a message saying she absolutely wants all of her customers to be pleased with her work, so she offered a replacement free of charge. (I paid $2.00 just to register the item for shipping so it won't get lost this time.) This beautiful item was more valuable than the first, so it's obvious that Autumn really cared about making me happy. Can you imagine getting this kind of attention in retail or big businesses? Not me.

Please visit her store and take a look around. I whole-heartedly recommend her jewelry and service to anyone.

Hopefully this weather will perk up soon! I know it's close to winter but... you know. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are very pretty, great customer service too :-)
Rainy days used to make me feel like that until one day a buddhist nun told me to be thankful to the rain for making the trees grow, it's a nice thought :-)

Delightful Perception said...

Oh I totally agree with you on the rainy day- I think almost everyone goes through with it. The thing I don't like the most is when I wake up and it's cloudy and dark out- cuz then I just want to sleep in- not motivated to do anything. And if its rainy all day it just gets worse. Blah... Anyway- sun was peeking out this morning so I was up and cheery- Hope your weather gets better! And thanks for sharing that shop- that's amazing!

x said...

Jac-Ber, that's true about the trees, but it's so cold. :(

The dark coldness definitely makes me want to sleep in longer, which is no good for 8 a.m. classes. *sigh*

Blanca said...

Thank you for sharing your thoghts, I do not feel so lonely now.