Thursday, January 21, 2010

Back in the game.

So, the first week of school has come and gone. To start off Painting II, we did an alla prima of a still life specifically for each of us. I wasn't too happy with mine, but then again, it's hard for a perfectionist like me to feel great about uncompleted paintings, which alla primas essentially are. I forgot to take a snapshot, sorry! (Not that anyone is too interested, hehe.)


Art History class is pure lecture, and frankly, boring to a right-brained individual like myself. I need to be stimulated. At least in my other education class, the teacher is peppy and non-monotone. Oh well, I shall get by.

I've just received a bottle of SkinMD lotion and am very excited to review it! After doing so I'll post a review, which will contain a giveaway for a full-sized bottle, so stay tuned for that. :)

Speaking of giveaways, please check out this lovely lady's blog: A Blonde Walks Into a Blog... She is giving away an IPOD NANO!! Can you believe that? Wow! Don't miss it!

It ends on Febuary 1st, so get those entries in! I wish I had a cool gadget to give away to you lovely readers, but I don't, so that's why I posted this.

0 comments: