Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Featurette.

Just a quick little featurette for you fine folks. (...Friday!)

Here comes my first fine artist featurette, dedicated to donnadidit. We were in a chat together and she was very nice to me; she gave me some lighting tips. Her paintings have a lovely, pop art feel to them. Very vibrant and accessible.

Orange Bliss, $54.99

She has original paintings, ACEOs, handbags/totes, and even painted shoes. I definitely am a big fan of her animal paintings.

Boxer, $50.99

Please don't forget about the lovely giveaway & review of Orglamix mineral makeup, just a few posts below. Ends Monday, so don't miss out!

2 comments:

Mivs said...

Fantastic painting - love the mouth and how you used the lightning tips. LOVELY =)
Mivs

x said...

Oh no, I wish I could take credit, but it's from donnadidit @ Etsy.com